In order to ensure the best possible experience with Anna, please read and adhere to the safety guidelines and care instructions outlined below.
- Always place Anna on a flat, wide surface, to ensure proper stability.
- We encourage daytime napping and sleeping on Anna.
- If you feel any uncomfortable pressure on your breasts whilst using Anna, try to move your body slightly upwards or downwards on the cushion. This will usually gets you into comfortable position. As a general guideline, the top edge of Anna should be in line with your nipples. If still you cannot seem to find a comfortable position, please contact us and we’ll try to help.
- If you feel any pain or discomfort while using the cushion, please consult your doctor or midwife.
Anna can be used as a safe and comfortable resting spot for newborns and infants.
- Do not leave babies unsupervised at any time whilst they are in Anna.
- When placing your newborn or infant on the cushion, always place your baby on it’s back, and ensure that their head is either level with, or higher than their body.
- Never place on your baby on the cushion whilst on a high surface, from which the baby can fall.
- Do not carry your baby in Anna. Even though Anna is easily transportable, always remove your baby before attempting to move the cushion.
Taking care of Anna is simple and convenient, and every part of her can be easily cleaned.
- When not in use, store Anna it’s own calico bag.
- Store Anna out of the sun as much as possible.
- Sleeves can be removed by fully opening the long side zips and pulling out the foam inner.
- Both covers require a cold machine wash only. Do not tumble dry, bleach, dry clean or iron, as this may affect the quality of the fabric.
- The foam can be wiped clean with a damp cloth, and allowed to dry completely before refitting the covers.
If you have any other questions, please see our FAQ’s, or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.